IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

a Pair 4331 Cube HA , where the standy sometimes reloads  - and sometimes more than once , and during that , it effect our sip calls ( disconnecting )  I know its default behaviour when recovering HAreload reason : RG-application reload on voice-b2bh...

Hello guys,at a customer, we want to update the WLAN Settings on the 7925 phones via WLANDefault.xml. Last week i installed the xml file with Auto b/g. This week we wanted to change it to Auto-A. When i installed it, the phones downloaded the xml and...

Hi All,   We have implemented the SSO using the Microsoft ADFS in our cluster and some users have reported the below issue:   After login with their windows credentials they are getting following error message: Invalid Status code in Response.  this ...

Karthika by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 7841 that was originally created as a 8861 so the requested phone load is incorrrect. Phone TypeProduct Type: Cisco 7841Device Protocol: SIPReal-time Device StatusRegistration: Registered with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Sanch...