IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am facing an issue with recording WAV in Unity, when ever i tired to Play or record it says InitMMAppletInstance failed to get instance. Java Version : Version 7 update 79 Internet Explorer : Version 11 Cisco Unity Version :7.1.5.30000-117...

I have a System call handler set up for extension 1001. The simplified version of the setup is a below;CUCM extension 1001 to unity > Call Handler ext1001 > User press option 1/2/3 > Cucm extension 1002There is a requirement to enable call queue on t...

msmalik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have on-prem CUCM and still using PRI.  We have Cisco Jabber installed on laptops that must be connected to VPN to register to CM so users can make and receive calls.  We would also like for Jabber to register to CM even when not connected to VPN....

I have a VGW with T-1 integration to PBX and SIP-to-CUCM. We are moving some phones off of the PBX and onto the CUCM network. All extensions are 2XXXX, and I have a dial-peer 2XXXX which sends calls over the T-1s to the PBX. For phones moving over to...