IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am facing problem with mobile connect timers setting. Consider the scenario...i am in canteen some one dials my ip-phone no. i get a simultaneous call on my mobile also....now i reach to my desk while talking on my mobile and now i want to tran...

jaiswalok by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hopefully i'm posting this in the right section.I've been asked by someone if its possible to increase the amount of logs held in the "placed calls" section.He says its convenient for him to keep more as when dialing a number, ...

spicerc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We have a CUCM 9.1.2.11900-12.When we make an external call, receiver can't see our number (it appears as unknown).I've tried to add the number into "External Phone Number Mask" field (into "Line Configuration" from device), with no luck.I've a...

Hi,I have cucm 9 and cme 9 with srst on remote site.I have configured snr (mobility) and it was working fine.I have configured dial-peer hunt because I get a busy tone when the cucm is available and all phone are registered to the cucm instead of the...

boub91 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes