IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have the scenario:GW1 - GK1 - GK2 - wan ISP - GK3 - GW2GK3 has no route to GK1. When GK1 send LRQ about GW2, the GK2 check self zone and send to GK3, GK3 check and try send LRC to GK1. I'd like that GK 3 send LRC to GK 2 and after than GK2 send L...

filin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,        I need help with a dial peer destination pattern is it possible to squeeze the following patterns into a single pattern, I want to have one dial peer representing the following dial patterns004........002........003........005........0...

Hello I was wondering if anyone can tell me the latest version of CUCM 8.5 will allow pauses to be placed so a long distance code can be placed in teh dialed number for call forwarding.  Or is there a solution that would allow users to add a long dis...

Hi All,I am planning for an upgrade to 8.5 from 8.0.2c for a cluster with Pub and Sub. Here is my plan,1. Take a backup for CUCM2. Switch off Sub and Install 8.5 on Pub. 3. Restore using the saved backup4. Apply the licenses5. Install 8.5 on SubAm I ...

If I have a Hunt Group with two Line Groups and my distribution algorithm is set to longest idle will the first group in the list have any presidence over the second group or is it longest idle across both groups?Thanks,Joe

Joe Price by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have ( PSTN router and  CCM ver 8 and  AA router for Auto Attendent) for customer , my question is1) i have to configure AA in call manager express or Unity Express in AA Router ??? which one is better ?becasue already i have CCM version 8 so i d...