IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

VoiHi everybodyI have a E1 CAS configured in a voice enabled router. Users comply because they don't see the caller phone number (ANI). Originally the configuration of the E1 was the following: controller E1 0/0/1framing NO-CRC4 ds0-group 1 timeslots...

nicocerti by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having an issue with one of our sites (90) total where all sites use a centralized sip service at our corporate office (also where CUCM's reside).  All of the sites are connected by a VPN Internet Connection back to corporate.  The one site's issue i...

Hello everybody,I'm trying to configure a Cisco 880 voice router to register SIP phones and serve as a gateway in a remoted office. For now I've managed to get my two phones to register on the router, i can see them in the "show voice register pool a...

Hello, My customer is running CUCM version 11.5 and trying to integrate a 3rd Party PBX (3CX) that it has in the office so that extensions on CUCM can 4 digit dial 3CX extensions. The 3CX system requires the SIP Trunk to have authentication. I know t...