IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All ,I have a basic lab using two ipphones 7941G IP phones with a call manager express running on a 2621 router.phones are registering sucessful but still I can´t see any button phone only a message showing Cisco CMECan somebody tell what is wrong...

I have a cisco 3845 with VIC2-4FXO and cisco callmanagerI connected this box to PBXthe senario is some one from pbx phone dials 9 and then router will send secondary dialtone after that the user hears cisco dialtone and then  will dial four digit ip ...

Hi all,We are trying to add phones to our CME 4.0, and it looks like we are max out at 42 phones.  Althought this http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/requirements/guide/33matrix.htm link tells us the max is 36.  So I don't know how we...

A user has a Single Mailbox for 2 extensions.The 2nd Extension is added as an Alternate Number. The issue is that MWI lights Up only on 1 phone. Is there a way to Configure MWI to light up on both phones when new message arrives?CUCM - 6.1.3Unity Con...

Hi, guys and gals.Does anyone know what a Disconnect Cause=33 means?I am receiving this on calls placed to the PSTN from a 2851 gateway passing through a Siemens PBX? I don´t see that code tabulated in Cisco´s voice documentation. My calls establish ...

arielroza by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me in the right direction to trace the Locations. I have a centralized call manager 6.1 with multiple branches. The calls between the branches are controlled via the Location mechanism. I can monitor each branch bandwidth available a...

dbudden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CUCM 7.1.5.11901-1 and trying to upgrade to the new 7.1(5b)  "7.1.5.30000-1".When trying to pull the upgrade from the SFTP I get the following message "Upgrade candidates found in the patch directory are not allowed by the current versio...