IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I upgraded IOS of UC520 and the CUE firmware to 3.2.1.Everithing was fine but now my CUE stopped working. If I input a "service-module integrated-Service-Engine 0/0 status" I always have the same output:Service Module is Cisco Integrated-Servic...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have UCM 6.1 and everything was working fine until we tried to send and international fax. We got a fast busy each time. We contacted our provider and he said that all of our calls were coming through tagged as Natnum. So I did a debug ISDN ...

Today I ran into an issue with DSCP marking on a VG200 gateway. I have the gateway plugged into a 3750 switch. When i do a show mls qos int x/x stats command i see the inbound DSCP values incrementing in the 40-44 block (see below). This device is be...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have both codec g711u and g729 configured as shown below, we should be able to bridge g729 and g711 call into one conference, right? no need to configure transcoder any more, right?dspfarm profile 1 conference codec g711ulaw codec g729r8

Hello MPE pros,I have two issues with MPE:1)I have configured the phone view for the Meeting Place Express but everytime I try to access the service using my phone (7971) I receive a message stating "You are not authorized to view this page due to an...

Hi all,I'm trying to get a better understanding of the NANP and how call manager compiles all of it's route patterns into the macro.From what (limited) documentation I can find, I found that a basic USA dial-plan deployment contains the following rou...