IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We provide enterprise VOIP to a group of customers with our Callmanagers located at two Network Operations Centers. We are in an IP only environment (no PBXs, gateways, etc). Both NOCs and Callmanagers reside behind a firewall. All sites connect t...

Hi,I am trying to get a better understanding of VPIM and there are good docs on Cisco.com, but still some concepts are not clear.Lets say you have a network of 10 Unity systems (2 servers per each system) with a bridgehead syste. All servers integrat...

dknov by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If we integrate AD with UCM 6.1, do I later have to go into each user on UCM and input their phone extension? Or is their a phone number field over on windows server in AD for each user, and that phone number "ports" over to UCM?Is there any other "...

Hi NetPro,For all my cisco phones controlled by CME, when I dial a mobile phone and press the 'EndCall' softkey before it is answered, the mobile keeps ringing.IF the called phone answered, then disconnecting cisco phone can disconnect the far end.Wh...

Hi all, Im in the process of configuring CUCM 6.1 to work with Presence. Going throught the Presence deployment guide, Im at a step where it tells me the following:Step 4 When the Control Center - Feature Services window redisplays, make sure the fo...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're using CCM 4.1 with a 3845 to create an MGCP gateway. We keep running into an issue because somehow the CCM hostname keeps getting inserted into the MGCP config in the router even though we programmed it as an IP address. Because of this we ke...