IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guyswe have a problem with sip voice call, when a sip call connect to a agent with desktop Cisco jabber, customer voice cut off and agent can't ear customer voice, but customer voice recorded on Mediasense with best quality, we uninstall anti viru...

Moshtabaa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiManagement are looking for a function whereby ringing xxxx (both interally and externally) will broadcast the call to a number of mobile numbers. We don't want call forwarding due to wanting a mailbox associated with xxxx. The plan is that VM's can...

Hi all :)   I have a Unity question for our migrations coming up from different Voice Platforms that route a specific way right now.  I have read through tenant partitioning, which I believe would have too many restrictions to our environment to fit ...

Sure hope I'm missing something but can someone tell me where or how to configure a VG320 (IOS 15.4(3)M1) for SCCP to CUCM 10.5?  None of the voice-port commands are present.  I have the VG320 configured in CUCM as SCCP with last 10 of MAC.  I also h...

Hi Friends, I am tasked to change Hostname and DNS Setting (Primary DNS IP, Secondary DNS IP and DNS Domainname). My Voice setup contains: CUCM (5 Nodes) Ver 10.5.2 CUC (2 Nodes) IM&P (1 Node) Questions: Is there a sequence on which Role should go fi...

cragcisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think this is a fairly basic question, but I am trying to send outbound fax calls from an FXS port to a PRI on a Cisco router (configured as H.323).     I have the inbound config OK (assign the FXS voice port an internal station ID, setup an inboun...

wmelick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI’m planning to shift our office location to another so im asking about the ip cisco phones and cme that I already have , please check my below questions :I have the following parts regarding my central ip :Cisco SMARTNET 8X5XNBD Cisco 2911 Voice B...