Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM ISO

Hamada Ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Dears ,

I have already HP server aith ESXI ver6 but whera can i buy CISCO CUCM ver 11.5?

i try to find it;s part number but i didn't find it , also try to download it from cisco website , but it's show this message "To Download this software, you must have a valid service contract associated to your Cisco.com profile.
If you do not have a service contract you can get one through:
Your Cisco Account Team if you have a direct purchase agreement with Cisco "

please advise !

Thanks,

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Reach out to a Cisco partner for this matter, you need to buy the users licenses, and FYI, bootable media is not available for download on cisco.com, it has to be ordered via PUT.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I know about user license , but i ask about cucm bootable media ,where can i find it ? In cisco ccw i didn't find part number for it also

You need to use PUT, product upgrade tool, to order bootable media, or reach out to your SE/AM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi , Can you explain more , i want to install new CUCM , my server is ready but i don't have CUCM CD or even OVA file , how can i get it ?

Also this message which appear which say that I need contract or service number to download this CUCM what is mean and where I can find this contract number if I didn't but this server from Cisco? 

Hi Hamad,

You may purchase a Cisco NFR kit for UC applications version 11.x. For more details, please check the link below:

"Collaboration Partner Demo, Lab and Training Bundle 11.x Now Includes Cisco Software Support Services (SWSS) for One Year"

https://ciscosoftware.mediuscorp.com/market/networkers/productView?/nxt/rcrs/proieidentity/=20274

The other options , is to order cucm licenses with required contract services which will provide you access to Cisco PUT tool to order the image.

Note: Make sure your existing server complies with Tested reference Configuration guides before you install CUCM 11.x release.

Regards

Inderpsi