This is outlined in the MRA configuration guide. See this link for details on this. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/expressway/config_guide/X12-7/exwy_b_mra-deployment/exwy_m_basic-configuration.html#task_A458A57F311E876761D31B48B30F5AD5
Basically it is these steps.
Thank for sharing the links to good docs, Please have a look on my obeservation
1) Export the SAML Metadata from the Expressway-C
2) import expressway file to Identity Provider( We are not handling IDP other team taking care of it, as it needs to be done by other tea,)
3) Import the SAML Metadata from the IdP and export to Expressway C
4) In Expressway-C, associate the domain to the Identity Provider.
5) Setauthetication path to :SAML SSO authentication/SAML SSO and UCM/LDAP.
Traversal zones are already configured inboth E and C.
As SSO enabled on call manager , so is it ok export SAML meta data file from call manager and import to Expressway C? or do I need to proceed with export the Metadata from the Expressway-C as it contains hostname of Expressway C.
On your question about CM SSO, there is no part in that setup that has any correlation with the SAML metadata from the Expressway C. CM has its own SAML metadata and its own trust in the IdP. On your second part of that section I’m afraid that I don’t really understand what you’re asking about. Would you please mind to clarify?