cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Login Failure to Host ldap://99.175.222.234:389, Please Re-Enter LDAP Manager Distinguished Name and Password

ahmedelrofaie
Level 1
Level 1

hi friends:

yesterday i installed 160 CUWL Standard (11.x) to the company CUCM , I used Prime License manger 

for installing the licenses, actually every thing is went fine, but what i have noticed that, the connection 

to the ldap sever is lost, each time i want to make sync it show me this massage : 

Login Failure to Host ldap://99.175.222.234:389, Please Re-Enter LDAP Manager Distinguished Name and Password

please can any one advice 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
I dont think license installation has anything to do with this issue. Could you please check whether there is any changes on the LDAP server side and try reentering the LDAP Manager Distinguished Name and Password in CUCM ldap configuration page

HTH
Rajan
Pls rate all useful posts by clicking the star below

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
I dont think license installation has anything to do with this issue. Could you please check whether there is any changes on the LDAP server side and try reentering the LDAP Manager Distinguished Name and Password in CUCM ldap configuration page

HTH
Rajan
Pls rate all useful posts by clicking the star below

thank a lot Rajan for your reply, it turn out that the issue is form the ldap server side, when i checked the issue with system admins team it turnout that the cucm account password was expired, we just reset the password and update it again in cucm and every thing went fine.

i was sure that the licenses has nothing to do with this issue, but what made me doubt the licenses is the fact that we lost the connection with ldap server after the licenses installation.

thanks again Rajan

Glad it helped. Cheers :)

- Rajan