Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP TRUNK outgoing call not working

Dear Experts

we are facing issue with sip trunk to ITSP, incoming calls working fine but outgoing calls not working.

getting fast busy tone with "unknown number" on phone display with below message in debug

"Received:
SIP/2.0 484 Address Incomplete - no valid/supported phone number"

attached debug file.

also i would like to request if any one can provide me with sip trunk configuration for "DU telecom".

thanks

8 Replies 8

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hi,

In general: if you have problems with outgoing calls, the best to help is the provider itself. Because only they can tell you, why the call is failing.
The forum can only provide you with some help and make guesses, but the ultimate answer can only be provided by the provider.

Due to the error message, I would guess, that you are sending the calling and / or called number in wrong format.
But as already said, ask the provider.

PS: The debug file is missing.

TechLvr
Spotlight
Spotlight

I agree with @b.winter in that this issue is related to calling/called number being sent to the carrier in the wrong format. 

Can you share your CUBE config, as well as the output of “debug ccsip messages” on an outbound call? 

thank you guys for prompt reply.

kindly note that calling/called number are in correct format.

debug file is attached

thanks

On which information is your statement based, that the numbers are in correct format? You have got the information from the provider?
Have you tried to send the numbers in +E.164 format?
Maybe some SIP headers are in the wrong format too.

But again: Nobody here will be able to help (apart from someone having done an installation with exactly this provider), because probably nobody here is from the provider and therefore can't tell you, how the provider wants to have the outgoing INVITE. We can only guess and give you advices. You have to talk to the provider.

hi

actually we are have same setup in old office and its working fine, only issue for new office.

we already requested provider to check the same, but they keep saying check your configuration.

thanks

abdulrahman.karam@hotmail.com  Are you sure that you need to send 0+9 digits to the ITSP instead of 9 digits (i.e. 504333405)? If you ask your ITSP, they can tell you exactly how many digits they require.

Also, can your ITSP reach the private IP address of your CUBE? This is possible when ITSP has equipment on the customer's premise which can talk directly to the customer equipment such as the CUBE. If this is the case, then no issues.

If your ITSP can only communicate with the Public IP address of your CUBE, I assume your CUBE is behind NAT, because you said inbound calls work fine. It is possible though that you have SIP profiles created for your inbound calls, and not your outbound calls. The reason I say that is because your SDP headers contain the private IP address of the CUBE on your outbound calls.

TechLvr_0-1664895309264.png

As your provider is responding with this I don't think that you are sending the number in the correct format that they want.

Received: 
SIP/2.0 484 Address Incomplete - no valid/supported phone number
Call-ID: E82128C7-425711ED-80A5BC51-A689EC2E@du.ae
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.15.49.182:5060;received=10.15.49.182;branch=z9hG4bK1AB71F90
To: <sip:0504333405@10.59.108.25>;tag=623bb8f3-633afa35111da10f-gm-po-lucentPCSF-070423
CSeq: 101 INVITE
Content-Length: 0
P-NOKIA.Traffica: S1;i="LU-1664809525302551-48374906@i20.sbc.du.com"

Response Signature

Dear All

thank you so much for you support

the issue was from provider and got resolved.

as requested by provider need to change ip to host name

To: <sip:0504333405@10.59.108.25>

to

To: <sip:0504333405@du.ae>