cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to register Cisco 6945 ip phones in CME 10.5

hadjazi
Level 1
Level 1

So i was given some new 6945 phones to add to our existing phones in the router ISR 4331 with

"Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.15.03.S - Standard Support Release" ,

"Cisco IOS Software, ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.5(2)S3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)".

i wan unable to register them as SCCP nor SIP. I'm using "cmterm-6945-sccp.9-2-1-0", and "cmterm-6945-sip.9-2-1-0".

there are several 6945 phones that are already registered as sip, I tried to do the same but I couldn't register them though I flashed the the phones with my PC as tftp server to SCCP, but also I was unable to register them. then after many attempts I rebooted the router and  all the other 6945 phones that were previously registering suddenly became unable to register. so I decided to do a clean start but I was able to register all phones except the 6945 ones. I'm not sure what the problem is and also how did the previous engineer register them. I was told he modified files in the router's flash or something like that. I have saved the previous configuration. you can find both the old and my new configuration below.

0 Replies 0