We have deployed: 10 of each (650, 70 and 80)
Have found a few "undocumented features" (the Cons First)
1. Certain USB Wireless headset transceivers (iff plugged into the side of the DX80) will cause the unit to hang during bootup\
2. Many Android apps will not orient correcly. They seem to think the units are laying on their side.
3. Phone Button Templates are a little less than optimal.
4. Many times after a call has ended, the unit (dx80) will still show an indicator in the bottom right of the screen as if the call is still connected)
5. Password changes to added accounts do not let you modify the password setting; You have to remove the account and add it back.
Now for the Pros:
Video works great. Both point to point and also in calls hosted On TP Server, MCUl etc
Audio clarity is great. The microphones in DX80 work so well
All in all, its not a replacement for my Windows Laptop. I use it as my second monitor. Still have to join Webex from a PC if I want to share content