Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Advisor
Advisor
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Jamie Parr on 21-08-2008 07:36:30 AM
Hi all,

I have recently set up my application environment and have had great success in processing automated H.323 calls.

I have since moved on from this and tried the simple phone execute app, my problem is that it fails on the deivce name look up. I want to check whether my application environment is talking to my call manager to pull a device list.
Is there anyway I can test this? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Jamie

Subject: Re: Devicelist
Replied by: Jamie Parr on 21-08-2008 07:45:12 AM
I checked my appserver logs and am getting these errors, can anyone think of a reason why this would not be working?

2008:08:21::07:27:20(56): Warning: CDL Refresh of data from subscriber 'XXXX' failed.
2008:08:21::07:27:20(56): Error: CDL No DeviceListX data retreived

Thanks

Replied by: David Staudt on 21-08-2008 12:25:32 PM
If you are using CM5/6, check that SNMP is enabled on CUCM, and that a community string, etc. has been created (CUAE device list uses SNMP.) Configure the CUAE device list provider with the corresponding info.

Replied by: Jamie Parr on 21-08-2008 03:46:51 PM
Thanks David that sorted it, my problem was that I was only accepting snmp packets from 2 strange ip address'
All working now thanks for the advice
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links