MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a trouble with ASR901,I have many vrfs work normally, then appears many logs in my console and vrfs stop working.Somebody knows how to fix this trouble?Sep 16 10:02:54.773:  pstorm_bcm_prog_label:1227: l3_egress_create failed. Label: 1775. Err...

j2cs_1977 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can ANYONE help; I cannot get my EIGRP neighbors to sync up across the VRF-Lite/GRE tunnel between R2 and R4.When I apply the tunnel vrf DMZ to both tunnel99, both tunnel99 shut down automatically.Thanks for any assistanceBTW, I am trying to share ro...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying to redistribute BGP routes into EIGRP . On the router the routes are correct and leaned via BGP and given preference but when i check at Core switch the EIGRP is given preference . I have tried to give redistributed BGP higher metric but ...

mohikcho2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am confuse in TE and Inter AS topics,please any one explain me these and give me easy material if have ????I found something for Inter AS option A,B,C but was tuff and confusing couldnt clearly understand allspecially where to use "send-lable","...

Hi Guys,Sorry for basic question. Can anyone please tell me show command to see all routes in all vrfs or in specific VRF where a specific RT is set. I think command "sh bgp vpnv4 unicast all extcommunity-list" can serve the purpose but then i will h...

yhameed81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am facing a strange issue and would be grateful to have any advice on this please.I have an existing setup where Site A and site B are connected within an MPLS setup: When I ping from Site B to site A with size 1500 it works no problemping vr...

Hi guys,I moved one pw from interface 9/4 to 7/8. It didn't work, so I moved it back to 9/4. interface GigabitEthernet9/4mtu 9216 no ip address logging event link-status load-interval 30 no cdp enableinterface GigabitEthernet9/4.1614encapsulation dot...

dfauluchi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently I came across new term known as "Enterprise VPN" . I am aware of L3VPN, but not sure about new Enterprise VPN. Could any one help me to understand 1. What is Enterprise VPN.2. How different it is from L3VPN3. And How to check if the curre...

Hi,I am doing lab on GNS and having a very simple scenario, but i am stuck somewhere...lab diag is attached....in MPLS clous OSPF is the IGP used... CE is communicated to PE through static routing.Problem : unable to ping LAN of R1 through R4(PE) eve...

Hello everyone I am a for students from China, here is my problem, my English is not good, this is done by google translate.No one has yet to answer it?If you know the answer, please send to my mailbox 。550513723@qq.comHighest respects to yourLab Top...

lvpin Lv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearsWould like your assistance please regarding below issueWe are having 5 TE tunnels going to same destination and we are doing load-balancing between these 5 LSPs TE tunnels.Command "mls ip cef load-sharing full simple" is configured so that CEF w...

Unanswered Topics