MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone! We are facing a log on the device recently and the service on vlan stop responding. Do ypu have an idea how to fix this? Could you explain what Remote peer withdrew label last error means?

Hi  I am hoping to confirm if Nexus 9300 (N9K-C93240YC-FX2) supports MVPN (multicast VPN). I checked Cisco feature navigator but Nexus doesn't seem to be available. Thanks Alex

HI,PE7#sh ip cef vrf cust1 22.22.22.2222.0.0.0/8, version 16, epoch 0, cached adjacency 40.40.40.10 packets, 0 bytes tag information set local tag: VPN-route-head fast tag rewrite with Fa0/0.40, 40.40.40.1, tags imposed: {17 28} via 4.4.4.4, ...

Hello, I set up this topology in Packet Tracer and it worked just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated, ThanksThis is an internal network only.I set up 1 C3560-CX switch in L3 mode and 4 C3560-CX switch in L2.I can ping and connect to each swi...

Hello, I am very new to SR world. we are implementing SR with OSPF as IGP. can somebody tell me how to find SR label by using various show commands? any link or any one can share show commands in brief that will be great help me to start checking lab...

rocky2024 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm trying my first VPLS static config between two AS920 and I cannot find a way to define under pseudowire config, a neighbor which is only reached in a VRF not in the Global Routing Table. Something like "neighbor vrf <vrf_name> <ip> <vc>"...

We would like to use IPs we own with our ISP.   We have an ASN number xxxxx, does ISP handle all the BGP for you or you would need to configure BGP on your network?Also is safe to connect ISP handoff to the core switches?

ironman28 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hey folks, topologybackgroundAS300 runs ISIS L2 with Segment Routing enabled. Global block is default.iosxrv-5 runs BGP-LU with AS100 (orange in the picture) to exchange loopback addresses of a third AS (InterAS Option C) and redistributes BGP into I...

topo.png

PE1 (1.0.1.1)---P1---PCE(1.0.1.99) PCE peer flaps alot, show pce ipv4 shows shows  it comes up for a second and goes down. Below logs shows same. BGP peers are up and stable.1 - Also PCE connection towards other PEs is stable on 1 peer flaps. I searc...

Fayyazii by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any design issues? I will be pleased if you reply about this network topology and design.• The topology is consisting of 3 layers: core, aggregation and edge layer.• Blue, yellow, purple, green and orange colors indicate the fiber links• Dotted lines...

Hi,My customer has created vlan100, which is dedicated to network management, and we have allowed them to monitor some of the interfaces on the ASR920s. Therefore I created a new instance, encapsulated dot1q 100 and created a bdi. However, after 5 mi...

alpha76 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Team,I saw few past posts on this, but couldn't find an exact match. So, I am posting here again. Appreciate any feedback on this.Issue: Observed 'unknown protocol drops' on WAN interface connecting to AT&T WAN Circuit. Also, this counter increases a...

Top Solution Authors