MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All, I am trying to configure ipv6 address family on Cisco XR.R15(gi0/0/0/0)------(gi0/0/0/0)R16 R16's  gi0/0/0/0 is under vrf vrf1.Below is the config R15:-int gi0/0/0/0no shipv6 address 2001:FACE::15/64int lo0ip address 15.15.15.15 255.255.25...

Hello,  I am trying to learn the difference between VLAN-bundle and VLAN-aware. According to RFC there should be a separate bridge table for each VLAN. But with one bridge table, ping is working between R4 and R5. I tried pinging from g0/1.10(VLAN 10...

Hi, all, good day,I just wonder how to make sure MPLS-TE tunnel can carry MPLS-L3VPN service traffic.Appreciate for any help!

Resolved! 6pe Configuration

Hello All, I am trying to configure 6PE. Routes got exchanged but ping is not working.R1and R5 are CE devices.R2 and R4 are PE devices. R1--(ospfv3)--R2---(ldp+ospf)--R3----(ldp+ospf)--R4--(ospfv3)--R5R1,R2 and R4,R5 are running ospfv3.Bgp session be...

Hello, R1------R2(gi2)--(gi2)R3-----R4                \.           /                  \.       /                      R5There is an RSVP-TE tunnel(FRR link protected) from R1 to R4(R1-R2-R3-R4).I have configured a backup tunnel between R2 and R3 thro...

Dear I am implementing a topology of MPLS L3VPN where the connection between the PE and CE is through a GRE tunnel, but even though the tunnel establish, I have no communication between the two CE's through which the VRF passes. VRF and OK routing, T...

I am trying to understand route-type 2 on Cisco CSR. As cisco CSR does not have a mac to IP mapping in route-type-2. So if a CE wants to ping to remote CE then ARP request is always going to the remote CE even if remote PE/local PE has the route-type...

Hello All,I have configured the following SR-TE policies on the headend router(Cisco-XR). If I use loopback addresses of transit router under segment-list then policy comes up as active. But if I use interface IP addresses of transit router under seg...

Hello All, I have configured an SR-TE dynamic policy on the headend router. And used different metric types 'igp', 'TE', and 'delay'. 'Path Accumulated Metric:' is 30 in the case of 'igp', TE, and 'delay' metric type. But if I change the igp metric o...

Hello All, I am working on the following setup. CE1---(vrf1)PE5---P6---P7--P8--P9--PE10(vrf1)--CE2  LDP is running on PE5, P6,P7,P8,P9 and P10. BGP VPNv4 session is up between PE5 and PE10. There is an RSVP-TE tunnel between PE5 and P7. I have config...

Unanswered Topics