MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anybody have any responses to these questions?1. T/F MPLS VPNs eliminates the need for multiple routing protocols.2. In Cisco IOS release 12.1, how many VPN OSPF process can run simultaneously in an MPLS VPN PE-router?3. Which one of the followi...

jhredden by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the RFC2547bis Inter-AS solution, the first option is back-to-back VRF-to-VRF between the two ASBRx. Is there an IOS version requirements for this solution? I've search the cisco website i could'nt find one. do you have configuration guidelines fo...

roy.reyes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are running metro Ethernet with MPLS support on 6509 with OSM blade.We are facing a problem of latency issue between PE to customers only for traffic originating or terminating on a single 6509. What can be the probable cause for the same.

sramki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have MPLS l2transport configured with EoMPLS, and 2 CE's with 802.1q trunk in the PE's-CE's links.The vc status is up in the MPLS core and the links CE-PE are up but the packets die in the PE.CE1-(802.1q)--PE1--P--PE2--(802.1q)-CE2 ...

I use a Cisco 7200 with OSPF running on a VRF interface. I have problems with OSPF when I upgrade the router from ISO 12.2.(2)T to 12.2(4)T or 12.2(7)T. After the upgrade all interfaces that belong to a VRF instance still stay in passive mode (no OSP...

vzufferey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are getting TFIB error messeges in our Backbone (C7513) router every one hour.Please find the enclosed logs below and suggest us what might be the problem.Mar 1 00:26:08.451 INDIA: %TFIB-7-SCANSABORTED: TFIB scan not completing.Mar 1 01:26:09...

cnu_nivas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen this message:The bridge-group command is unsupported on the interface:Serial2/0:0.24 when the MPLS feature has been enabled on the main interface or one of its subinterfaces:Serial2/0:0.2 It used to work in 12.2, but after upgrade to ...

Unanswered Topics