Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am looking for some help on how to export AAA data/attributes from Raduis to csv file (or other format).I am able to develop scripts on Expect/Perl/Shell ¡K what I am missing is juste a methodology to grab the data I am looking for.Thx in adv...

Mark3000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm needing to upgrade the Windows 2000 Server that our ACS 3.1 resides on. In some testing, I ran into the problem that we are not able to install ACS 3.1 on 2003. Setup quits and states the operating system is not Windows 2000.Does anyone know of...

richmnn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the following:Cisco VPN3005 ConcentratorCisco 1700 Series RoutersMS IAS and RRAS Server (Win2000 A/D)We are successfully controlling remote access via dialup and Cisco VPN using IAS.Now we would like to authenticate our Router administration ...

mikeh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes