cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Sponsor Portal - hide all elements and only show random accounts

kakintolu
Level 1
Level 1

On the Create Account Page the only option I want is to create Random accounts. So need the page to have only Random button, Number of accounts field and create button.

From the discussion board, I have been able to remove most except the Username prefix box, Guest type, Access Information,duration and date and time fields

Can you please help with the following

Script to hide or remove Username prefix box

Script to hide or remove Guest type and the Guest type selection field

Script to hide or remove Access Information and the tick box

Script to hide or remove all Duration, date and time fields

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
We are looking into this feasibility.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
We are looking into this feasibility.

Thanks Jason,

I want only the Create Accounts tab, the Number of Accounts field and the Create Button on the page

I used some of your previous post/script to remove some items, but I need additional fields to be hidden as well.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-videos/how-to-hide-items-from-the-ise-sponsor-portal-page/ba-p/3668030

So I would assume hiding the portal would just use the default and that would be OK

I don't want to hide the portal, I just want to hide fields in the portal.

The script you provided in your previous posts hides some fields but not all the field that I want to hide.

I need script to hide the Guest type, script to hide the access information(time and date fields)

Please try the below script in Sponsor Portal customization à Sponsor Portal Settings à Instructional Text.

This script will hide the elements only for random accounts and can be able to create the accounts with default guest type, date, time and duration.

Using this script we are just hiding the elements and those hidden elements can be made visible anytime by the user. If this is fine we can use the below script.

<script>
    $(document).on('pageshow', function() {
      $('#createGuestsTabControls').on("click", function(){
        if($('a[data-tab-class="createRandom"]').hasClass('ui-btn-active')){
            $('#guest-type-selection').hide();
            $('#prefix').parent().parent().hide();
            $('div[key="groupTag"]').hide();
            $('div[key="guestLanguage"]').hide();
            document.getElementById("accessTimeContent").style.visibility = "hidden";
            $($('#ui_create_accounts_access_info_progress_wizard')[0].nextSibling).hide();
            $('#createButton').parent().insertAfter($('.two-button-layout')[0]);
        }
        else {
            $('#guest-type-selection').show();
            $('#prefix').parent().parent().show();
            $('div[key="groupTag"]').show();
            $('div[key="guestLanguage"]').show();
            document.getElementById("accessTimeContent").style.visibility = "visible";
            $($('#ui_create_accounts_access_info_progress_wizard')[0].nextSibling).show();
            $('#createButton').parent().insertAfter($('#accessTimeContent'));               
        }
      });
    });
</script>

Hi Jason,

Thanks the script worked to remove the additional fields that I wanted, I used it in addition to the scripts I had picked up from your previous post on this topic.

Please see attached a picture of the portal - This is what I wanted, so thanks very much again.

One last cosmetic request, can you move the create button in the attached to the left so it sits below the number of accounts

Thanks

Kola

Hi

Do you you have this script also for know accounts?

Thanks.

how to hide check box in sponsor portal ? ex - SMS , print check box can be hidden by script?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: