Views
Helpful
Replies

license change to evalute after upgrade from 2.4 to 3.0 cisco ise

Nadia Bbz
Level 1
Level 1

Dears ;

After upgrade Cisco ise 2.4 to cisco 3.0 , i noticed that the license change to evaluate state , after doing some research i find that i should migrate license before upgrade , it that mean that i lost my license 

thank in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

A TAC case to migrate your licensing can be done before or after the upgrade. You are entitled to the licensing you purchased, so they can help you convert what you had before. It helps if you have the Cisco sales order number(s) that your purchased the licensing on. If you do not have the sales order numbers then the easiest path is to contact your Cisco reseller that it was purchased through. But you do need to open a licensing case either way. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

A TAC case to migrate your licensing can be done before or after the upgrade. You are entitled to the licensing you purchased, so they can help you convert what you had before. It helps if you have the Cisco sales order number(s) that your purchased the licensing on. If you do not have the sales order numbers then the easiest path is to contact your Cisco reseller that it was purchased through. But you do need to open a licensing case either way. 

hello @Damien Miller ;

Thank so much for your help , i have support cisco TAC , before doing the upgrade, i opened case , unfortunately the support doesn't tell me that i need to convert the license, so could cisco TAC help me to recover my license or migrate it ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: