cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi guys.i have a router 2811 (with ios:c2800nm-ipbase-mz.150-1.M2.bin) and configure logging as follows:logging trap notificationslogging source-interface FastEthernet0/1logging 172.20.16.2logging 172.20.16.9but when i type sh logging in router no lo...

chpmotry by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am working on this as part of a class, and on Part 1 step 2 it says to verify connectivity across 2 different VLANs and despite multiple pings, I cannot get them communicate across VLANs. This step comes before any configurations are made, so I am ...

jasonfaas by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please share their knowledge or experience regarding Cisco solution for  AV network which includes providing AV network to newly deployed Av devices like CHRISTIE’s – TERRA system – SDVoe.   We have propsed to use 9300ux-a and WS-C3850-24...

Hello,During the installation of cisco prime  version 3.10 secondary server,the ncs application on the cisco prime VM  has been crushing,here is the output of NCS status :ncs statusHealth Monitor is running, with an error. ( [Role] Secondary [State] ...

adil1bz_0-1687874663566.png adil1bz_1-1687874715555.png
adil1bz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone please just to verify, someone has just told me that its not advisable to use wide card mask in the exam for either eigrp or ospf. please and please can this be true, is there any fact in this ?  

Our ASA is a little bit behind on Firmware.  I'm doing the research to update it but I'm a little confused by this post in the release notes on upgrading the ASDM to 7.18(x) https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asdm/7_18/release/notes/rn718...

irbk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we execute 'show version' there are Processor Board ID, Motherboard Serial Number and System Serial Number. Which Serial number used to determine the warranty?

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes