cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime 3.10.2 has invalid encoding type

dijix1990
VIP
VIP

I updated to CPI 3.10.2 from 3.9 and after that noticed that in congiguration archive all ot them is show with error encoding type, I can't see what there.. such as 

dijix1990_0-1674624640991.png

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Try using another browser , 

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

I tried it's the same, config this is collected again show normally, it's problem only with previous versions

- Not sure if this then is an 'effective' problem, since this Prime version is new you may want to engage TAC and ask for clarification , 

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hello,

it looks like the configs are masked, which usually is something that happens when you export the files (there is, as far as I recall there is an option to sanitize/unsanitize the files). Can you export the files successfully (and read the content) ?

No it isn't masked, because before it was normal. After download I get the same result

sanitize - feature which hides password/secret etc not all of them

No it isn't masked, because before it was normal (sanitize - feature which hides password/secret etc not all of them). After download I get the same result

Hello,

ok. So the entire content is scrambled. What if you do an on-demand manual backup ? Is the 'new' content visible ?

yes, if I push button "Schedule Archive Collection" now. CPI downloads config and after I can see this new config

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco