Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. friends! I need your advice.  In my lan I blocked TeamVeiwer and AmmyAdmin. All good.But now I want to deny another application - LiteManagerFree (This is  Remote access programm).So I have problem.This program used ports - 5651, 5650.What I d...

As far as I can tell I am doing everything right. I have a factory reset 5505 and running version 8.3(1). I am trying to upgrade to version 8.4.5 via FTP & I can see the ASA is able to communicate with my FTP server but ultimately the ASA comes back ...

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG
Hawk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 5506-X that I have used in a lab to test and play around with it.  I upgraded it to version 6.0.0 a while ago and now I no longer know the password to get into the box.  I've tried all of the docs I can find searching on how to password reco...

swenner01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing and ACL

if i want to apply ACL in a network where routing in occuring should i provide  #access-list 100 permit eigrp any any #access-list 100 permit ospf any any #access-list 100 permit rip any any

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Tried ordering Smartnet for ASA5512-MB from CCW. But was not able to order it from CCW. As per the EoS and EoL announcement, the last date to associate a new smartnet is 25 August 2018.How can I order the smartnet?

Hi,I have the below topology   asa fw running in active standby mode R1 and R2 are routers which is conneced to isp's In R1 and R2  hsrp is running R1 interface gi0/1  ip address 4.4.4.2   255.255.255.252 -connected to isp  router 1 interface Gigabit...

asa.png
elite2010 by Level 3
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card