Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Firepower 1010

Hello Team,Have set up firewall with basics as well as some firewall rules. Everything seems to be working fine.However on the front page for the internet link I am seeing "gateway cannot be reached through port ethernet 1/1"  Also rules like simple ...

BornJames_0-1688778981677.png BornJames_1-1688779060018.png
BornJames by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Trying to add FMC appliance to Umbrella but keeps failing when hitting the TEST button.I am entering the API key, secret, Org ID, etc. correctly. Docs are bit vague on this process but following thishttps://docs.umbrella.com/umbrella-user-guide/docs/...

I have setup and have working Anyconnect with Certificate only access with Remote User VPN. These certificates are on smart cards. When the initial connection is made I am prompted to enter the pin for the smart card which is what I want every single...

Hello Everyone! I am trying to configure our anyconnect VPN clients to relay to a windows DHCP server. I have about 15 DMZ relays and 20 802.1x relays that work fine from the inside. However I am having trouble getting the VPN clients to relay. I hav...

mjvenema by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to this platform, but I am attempting to create a simple NAT rule using an object group. I have deployed an FMC/FTD 7.2.4 in EXSI and when I create a NAT rule using the object group I created I get the following error "Invalid value supplied...

tyshawn76 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes