Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

In the ASA failover setup, primary>Active firewall the show module shows the SFR status. as init state not UP state. I got the same result. after reload the SFR module #sw-module module sfr reload. #show module unable to read details from module sfr ...

Hello All, We have Cisco FTD pair configured with HA. Recently we have updated the FTD with 7.0.5 version with this we have also upgraded snort-2 to snort-3 (as per recommendation). Both the requirement has been completed properly. But .. Post than a...

Hisee image belowI was planning on upgrading to 7.05 which looks now to be cisco reccomended version, but after double checking the matrix it seems that thats not an option as if I upgrade FMC to 7.05 it wont be able to manage the FTD's, version 7.2 ...

benolyndav_0-1676626846560.png
benolyndav by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I want to migrate all the devices from our current virtual Firepower management center to a new firepower management center. Following are the conditions: 1. The new management center will also be on VMWare and will have exact version number ...

rjadhav163 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looks URL filtering was enabled on a policy with different categories like Gambling blocked but unfortunately few of them are still accessible. I gone through some Cisco document, it's mentioned that https inspection for url filtering only works for ...

KP6677 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi All,FPR1120, Can this device be used as an ASA itself? Currently we do not have license to CDO( to migrate the ASA config to FTD. However, we are in plan of purchasing it. In the meanwhile we need it to be used as ASA till we get the license sorte...

ssan239 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I have received these sort of alert on couple of FTD in a cluster and trying to figure what these mean and ways to address this. it on 9300 firepower module. If anyone have gone through and can share would be highly appreciated    Health Moni...

hi guys. need your advice regarding below issue. We tried to create a Report Template to generate a 1-month report on our active firewall, for several report sections:a. Connection eventsb. Intrusion eventsc. Malware eventsd. Vulnerabilities However,...

fabc1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card