Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Here's the situation:  There is an ISP managed Fortinet firewall that this company uses..It currently is NAT'ing an internal Ip address (mail server) to a public ip address so that users can access their webmail over http from the outside.  Pret...

moogeboo1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, As per PCI Clause. Your process document detailing how to update your system configuration standards as new vulnerability issues are identified. What should be process for networking Gear? do i need to keep upgrading my each and every network gea...

Guys, I am trying to get my Anyconnect client 192.168.17.0 /24 to get to 10.45.2.4 (outside), and use the following network ip 10.120.253/24.  But I am getting the below error message when I run a packet tracer. What does it mean that there is no ma...

hi ,  I am running ASA version 9.1 , authenticated via ACS 5.6 . All users are authenticated via ACS and acs is linked with AD . Everything is running good, recently we have added a particular account in AD , we need that user to directly access in e...

Hi Cisco Community, We would like to seek your help on my inquiries.  How can I see the signatures that the ASA with FirePOWER being used? How can I see how the firepower detecting? How can I do testing the dropping of connection using my desktop as ...

John by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using ASA OS 9.5.2 Have 2 Internet links terminated and have 2 different LAN subnets , need one subnet to exit from first internet while the second one should use second internet. I believed PBR with NAT could do the work here but in PBR I would...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card