Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day all, as the command says we are using a Cisco pix 506 firewall, i've had some issues before where it would not save the configuration after i made a change, i.e.  if the firewall is rebooted.I had an issue today and had to reboot the firewal...

Hi Team, one of my ASA 5505 IOS crashed and i have downloaded image file, but to upload the image from TFTP server i am not able to get rommon command line to push the image Requesting you to kindly help me how to do upload IOS image to cisco ASA Reg...

Resolved! ASA Port Natting

HiI'm in the process of migrating Watchguard firewalls to ASA. I have noticed in the policies that some private IPs are natted to the same private IP as follows:99.98.97.96 > 192.168.10.1 = FTP99.98.97.96 > 192.168.10.1 = RDP99.98.97.96 > 192.168.10....

I'm trying to pass FTP traffic between interfaces of an ASA5525-X (ASA v9.4(1)), but Passive Mode isn't working (Stucks on "Retrieving directory listing").The ACL allows FTP and FTP-Data (Required for Active Mode, which is working fine). Here is the ...

rbcisco90 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiSo all of a sudden I have been thrown onto firewall projects so in the deep end. I have a few questions popping up here and there and would be nice if anyone can help1) For a Static NAT, to an internal server, Do I require a single inside to outsid...

Hi,I am upgrading ASA from 5510 to 5512.I have copied all config over to the new device, manually changed some interface settings etc.The question is what do I need to do regarding the Anyconnect licenses and Certificate used for VPN? And can I do th...

Hi I am in the process of replacing some Watchguard firewalls with ASA firewalls. I have noticed a few static NAT rules on the Watchguard using the same public IP address but each NAT uses a different private IP Address.e.g98.98.98.1 > 192.168.10.198...

Hi,Our have a software must setup a public IP address to connect the inside server (assigned a inside IP address) at outside, that made the NAT on the outside ASA 5505 fw.inside server (192.168.10.152) --- FW (NAT 1:1 192.168.10.152  <> 202.32.48.152...

If there is a SFR module failure or some other event that requires an SNMP trap to be generated , is it the ASA host that sends the trap or the SFR individual module? 

ross by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes