Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can someone explain me why they create the second rule if the firewall it's supossed to be stateful?Question: What firewall rule would I use to only allow HTTP (80/TCP) traffic to and from the hosts on 10.0.0.0/8 network to a web server at IP addr...

jchenao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am about to purchase two 5515-X next generation firewalls and I need to decide what to do as far as the design goes so I need some help from the experts. This appliances seem to come with 6 1Gbps ports which is enough. In our LAN, we have two ...

Hi,I am currently using two IPS 4255 and 4260 with 7.1.7 E4 patch as far as my knowledge that IPS only study plain text while it will not sniff the encrypted data. I study today in the Network IPS Evasion Techniques the attacker use these techniques ...

Dear Team,There is no information on the number of DMZ's that can be created on the Cisco NGN Firewalls. By default, there are 6GE Ports on the Firewall and I need to know how many DMZ's can be made on them.Another question is what if I purchase ASA-...

Hey,I am trying to change the enable password on cisco ASA 5510.  I run enable password <password>.  I log off, and log back in with my username/password and type en, it asks for a password and enter the password that I just set but it does not work....

thomastb24 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up remote access to some computers behind this firewall without success. The way I tried to set-up remote access is basically covered within the following lines (in this case a test to the snmp server's port 80). Any help or guidanc...

Hi Everyone,I am trying to ping IP from ASA ping 10.31.38.35Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 10.31.38.35, timeout is 2 seconds:ICMP echo request from 10.31.2.20 to 10.31.38.35 ID=9953 seq=33515 len=72?ICMP echo request ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,ASA is configured for Radius Auth.I can login to ASA via username and password configured locally in ASA but Radius auth is not working.I need to make sure issue is not with ASA config as per logs belowFeb 18 2014 00:48:00 10.31.2.81 : %A...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card