Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a brand new Cisco ASA 5506-X that I want to setup so I need the correct licenese for Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) and URL Filtering? I guess this is correct ?  L-ASA5506-TAMC-1Y  CDW $373 ???Since I already have a basic Unifi network (USG...

bvice0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

When commissioning the two new Windows VMs. We have a problem with the deploymentThere, the servers to be installed can not reach the DNS server and it looks as if it does not go on in your customer network.It seems traffic needs to be allow from Fir...

Warshad_0-1671648186045.png Warshad_1-1671648186047.png Warshad_2-1671648186051.png
Warshad by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have an ASA with Firepower Services with the use of ASDM to manage it and I tried to create a custom privilege user account. When I tried to use the "admin" account, everything is okay ASDM can login to ASA and Firepower using the ASDM howe...

Hello,For some time now we have been experiencing an issue on the network for a while. I haven't been able to figure it out.When downloading a large file (usually 500 mb or higher) the download starts strong, then slows down, coming to a complete sto...

dannyh by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one question about some licences.Specifically these ones:R-MGMT3X-N-K9L-MGMT3X-PI-BASEL-MGMT3X-2K-K9R-PI36-SW-K9L-MGMT3X-3K-K9L-MGMT3X-4K-K9My question is if these licences are portable or not.For example: I'm buying new server, does I need...

Hello Cisco Community,I am trying to allow port 80 through a ASA 5506 firewall from my DMZ to a INTERNAL zone for a HTTP server. I am having a problem with the access list, and have encountered a strange problem. The ip address of my HTTP server is 1...

Tom101 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need some help getting my ASDM working again.For some reason when I try used ASDM I can't get pass the authenticate part. When I try to ssh to the same firewall using the same username and password worked fine no issue.ASDM version 712-102 A...

I have a question about FP sizing.For a site that has approximately 2000 active connections through an ASA5506x (not running any firepower just classic ASA, output of "show conn") would a FP1010 be powerful enough to run all three FTD licenses?

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card