Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllWe recently enabled the EIGRP routing protocol on the inside interface. The firewall is a single-mode, active/standby resilient FWSM pair. Routing is fine, but I have noticed that the EIGRP peerings on the standby device is not activated until ...

mj11 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am not much familar with FWSM. My main area of work is with routers and switches.I need to upgrade the IOS on FWSM. Please clarify my question·         When I did a “show boot device” on 6509 I don’t see any boot variable. Is that means, by defa...

Hi Gurus,I will explain scenario.I have 2 ASA 5505 firewalls and 1 cisco 3560 switch.One ASA 5505 firewall and cisco 3560 switch located at SITE-A.Another ASA 5505 firewall located at SITE-B.Below is the my connectivity:                              ...

People,I have two ASA5510 with a peer to peer VPN configuration which is working pretty well.I'm trying to connect to my remote ASA (ASA2) with ASDM on my PC through the VPN on the local ASA (ASA1)I already connected the ASDM to ASA1 through the insi...

Dear All,I have two questions:Q1. I would like to confirm like how many total of contexts do I have by default when I purchase the ASA 5540 ? are they two contexts aside from the admin context or two contexts including the admin context?Q2. can I con...

Resolved! ASA Rate Limiting

I have a requirement to apply rate limiting to our guest wireless network for internet traffic. I have a cisco asa 5510 I am using three interfaces; inside, outside and a DMZ.I have a Cisco wireless network with a master wireless LAN controller and a...

i have an ASA that protects a number of inside vlans.  lately, with the increasing number of 2008 servers we deployed, i found that more and more i need to allow protocol 41 traffic from one inside vlan to another. one example is that we have a win 2...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Foksi have two ACS in my network192.168.100.1 and 192.168.100.2,and both are configured as aaa-server group, now i want to test the vpn connection  with the 2nd ACS server if its working fine,so my question is how to direct my vpn users to 2nd acs...

hi alli am looking for redundant asa deployment for failover set up . however both units have csc cards.does  this product  ASA5510-CSC10-K9 has license for failover ?what's the part no for asa failover licence ?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card