Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ExpertsWe got one application who's ports are unknown to be opened from inside  and outside of ASA,  For test purpose we allow permit ip  any any and it works. How do I identify the ports. Access-list is applied on inside and outside interface of...

i am confused with the requirement of the "backup interface vlan "command requirement on ASA 5505 . i read from Cisco doc that with the implementation of this command firewall blocks all through traffic on backup interface unless the default route th...

jvardhan29 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hai friends, i want to create site to site vpn between two sites but both the sites having dynamic ip.my question is ,is it possible to create site to site otherwise any other way is there ..if site to site is possible send any documentationthanks

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have wccp redirect any given host to one cache engine for a period of time.  For instance if I have a host X and it gets redirected to cache engine Y, I would like it to continue using that cache engine for the duration of its sessi...

zirkelad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am facing connectivity problem for connections between 2 offices. Server from my office A need to establish connetions to a particular server in office B for data pull. However data pull always fail. Below is the error logged.Deny TCP (no co...

mmitgroup by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card