Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FTD routing

Hello Dears I had evaluation licensee for FTD physical box 2100 I am managing it through FDM not FMC, and I had enable the routing (static route) but still can not ping from inside users to any of external hosts and when try to ping I got   general f...

Dear community,  I want to upgrade Snort 2 to Snort 3 in a HA FTD setup. Can someone tell me the process without causing downtime? Second use case is,  Upgrade of Snort in a Active/Active Setup also?  Any information would highly be appreciated.  Tha...

I have setup a site to site vpn up between a Cisco ASA 5508-x and a Cisco ISR 4531. The tunnel is showing up but I cannont ping between the tunnels. When I ping it goes out one hop and then I get the !N.  here is some show commands from the ASA and R...

I'm trying to setup an etherchannel on my ASA instance (version 9.17.1) that is running on a Firepower 4112 (version 2.11(1.154). I've managed to create the etherchannel via FCM and this is being presented to the ASA okay, but I have no options to pe...

BVC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CSC,  Reading the following from the Firepower configuration guide (in bold)  So If I had a rule within my ACP and attached a file policy matching FTP/Block Malware is this saying that unless my default action is IPS/Drop Inline then matching traf...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We were hoping to get some feedback on why a router would show ports open on the public facing interface when they are not running on the router? They are not specifically closed. Nat is configured in a manner that would not allow a connection throug...

Hello,I am facing some problems when try to I deploy from FDM. Until couple days it worked well, but now everytime I receive this error " Deployment has failed. Deployment failed for an unknown reason. Please try deploying changes again. If the probl...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card