Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I am trying to configure alarm for failover via SNMP, but cannot find the appropiate OID with which I can do this.I have similar configured for ASA-5525 with OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.147.1.2.1.1.1 and is working.But on the FTD I don't find th...

domac385 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I currently have the following versions in my Firewall: ASA: 9.5(3)ASDM: 7.7(1)FirePOWER: 6.2.0-362 I need to upgrade the ASA version to 9.8(4) but I am having issues to understand if I need to upgrade anything else. If I check the ASA and Fire...

morabusa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Could somebody please advise how do I fix the below vulnerability issue as I couldn't find any solution for it. Is this vulnerability a concern?   Vulnerability Description -------------------- An NTP control (mode 6) message with the UNSET...

I have a multi context ASA with several subinterfaces ..due to an architectural change i need to migrate 3 of its subinterfaces of a context and the related traffic to a new FTD Firewall.. Is it possible to do selective Migration ? i only want to mig...

helloi bought cisco  asa 5506-x with firepower from ebay and i do not get the pak key and the fire dont has any license no control or protection or any other license how can i get license even for training purposes thak you all

I am trying to clean up the NATing to setup a VPN, but the Nats are overwritting the no nat statements. I am trying to clean them to by adding the source dynamic any interface. The firewall is wanting me to remove them, and I cannot find anything onl...

Furry411 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes