Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys, Our customer have a pair with 2110, which are going to replace a pair of 5508-X.The vesion of the code and configuration of the new firewalls should remain the same, that's why I've downgraded the asa image on the firepower with cisco-asa...

Palazsto by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have ZBF running on an IOS 15.4. It is logging dropped packets to a syslog server.We can't seem to log passed packets as there is some traffic we are interested in.We've tried auit-trail and alert on but still not seeing anything of interest.A...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having issue with ISE PIC Standard licensing and getting bellow error when importing. Invalid License, cannot install ISE PIC license or ISE PIC UPGRADE license on ISE. I have Product ID ISE-VM-K9. Please reply if anyone have similar issue a...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi is there a way to mute an IPS email alert via correlation events for a GID/SID combo? I tried matching based on rule name, but I want an "IS NOT" option (to filter out email alerts to not send). You can filter SID, but the problem is, multiple rul...

ryan14 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Currently our DC Nexus 7K's use local authentication, we want to move this to TACACS+. We have done this with our Nexus 5k's without issue. Some background , we use mgmt0 for remote OOB access via the internet, when connecting internally we conne...

HiI've previously had problems with 5512-Xs running ASA having an ACE limit of 100K. Is ACE a relevant limit for 5516-Xs running FTD 6.4.0.4? What about FTD 2110? I've read somewhere the limit is 200K for ASA 5516-X running ASA code but nothing speci...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing an issue with URL filtering vs IP Address filtering rules, as the title suggests. Let me elaborate more on the issue:We are using ASA with Firepower Services, managed through an FMC. The two rules at the top are the following:1. Source...

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 9.21.43 PM.png
milep by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card