Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I need to establish the BGP neighborship from Cisco Routers to ASA 5525 firewalls which are in HA Active-Standby. The security team manages the firewalls as usual and I'm researching the design option. My question is do routers and ASAs ha...

ASA-BGP-Options.jpg
YHam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ASA Experts, I have two ASA 5516-x working with a transparent failover mode. Both Asa can work well. I have setup the local management port IP and sfr module's IP in the same subnet. Both sides Ping are successful. But I cannot find the sfr module...

Resolved! FTD and Management

I need a few clarifications a) I need to provide two Cisco Firepower 2100 Series in a HA par to customer and customer already has Firesight at his data center. I need to demonstrate this two firewalls first at my place without Firesight. Is it possib...

avilt by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was trying to erase some bad test configs on my 5505 with a write erase, but all VLAN and Ethernet configs remained.  I hastily decided to do an erase flash.  No I'm stuck at a ROMMON prompt with no image found to boot I'm hoping I don't have to TF...

I noticed numerous amount of CLDAP traffic to one of my DC starting 3/17/20.   The device is a Firepower 1010 running FTD 6.5.0.4.   The FTD has no open ports and only two NAT rules.  One rule for a site to site VPN and the other rule for devices fro...

CLDAP Traffic.png CLDAP Traffic from DC.png
dotran by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card