Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a bunch of 5525-x running 9.8.2.20 and starting to upgrade them, the first thing I do is update the ASDM version & check it works.  So when I enable ASDM 7.13.1 as the current image, it works, says it needs to upgrade the launcher on my PC...

ida71 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

So on our routers I can do a "show policy-map interface gi0/0", and it will tell me the current QoS usage on that interface with our policy. Is there a way to do that on an FTD? Attached is a picture of the QoS policy we have for our guest subnet at ...

Hello Experts, I would like to know: 1) What are the best practices while deploying Cisco Firepower (FTD / IPS) in standalone/ HA/ cluster? Sometimes it just look like the boxes can't handle traffic no matter the design (I may be wrong but we mostly ...

dvalinho by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an asa 5512 with a 100Mb external line connected to port 1/1. Connected for internal we have 2 networks on 1/2 and 1/3. The issue we have is users keep maxing one of the networks restricting the other one. How can we limit interfaces 1/2 and...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card