Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I am configuring a new RA VPN Policy on FTD 6.2.3 software based on 2 x ASA 5500-X hardware.   I have two ISP connection with SLA monitor for route tracking.    At first I made the configuration for the Security Zone (include my two ISP) and...

ssambourg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, To make real time detection more effective, how to find the Cisco device alert pattern for real time detection of attack? For example, SQL slammer worm, Cisco IDS will fire its related/specific signature. For any Trojan activity IDS will fir...

I have users trying to access a host that is showing up in FMC events with "red" computer icon which means compromised. The action is allowed in the event log. I have also added this host to bypass the sfr and i still the client getting tcp resets to...

Hi, hope I am posting in the right area... I have inherited  the responsibility for this wiped CISCO 5515x after the company split up, etc ... I have managed to learn how to login, using Mac OSX, Terminal, etc and wipe and do a basic setup config.I h...

Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 14.00.38.png Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 14.01.15.png Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 14.01.21.png Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 14.01.25.png
jrpsupport by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Internal users can access FTP server using it's public IP but external users can't access the same server using the same public IP. I have a nat statement as follow(LAN-Inside) to (AT&T) source static FTP-Server-Private A_12.218.61.83 dnswhere the...

hshabany by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have a requirement from unboxing ASA to the configuration for 10 systems (LAN-connectivity behind the firewall).We have WAN connectivity from UK to IND (assuming) -Like P2P.UK users want to access the application from IND and IND users want...

Hi.    I have a question about fmc create snort rule.   alert tcp any any -> any any (msg:"F-SCN-WEB-181102-wpscan_attempt"; flow:established, to_server; content:"User-Agent|3a 20|WPScan"; nocase; http_header; fast_pattern:only; metadata:service http...

yunsh63 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have an issue with a small Firepower deployment. I have a single FTD 2210 appliance that has a simple ACP applied that permits outbound ICMP, DNS and HTTPs traffic using application rules. See attached screenshot. This works ok, however, if...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I had some trouble to let the ASA sub-interfaces to be able to reach each other. Here is the topology diagram description:one 9300 SW has port 47 and 48 link to ASA 5525 port 1 and 2 via port channel. I create two sub-interfaces on ASA under PO1 ...

leogxn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card