cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower with Duo Auth Proxy not working

Pando
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to configure Duo authentication per textbook on a Firepower 1140 using FDM (7.2.5.1-29). The AnyConnect VPN connection itself works fine when LocalIdentitySource is selected as Primary Identity Source with a local account. Also, the DuoRADIUS Identity Source is authenticating via test function just fine with Duo Authentication Proxy - when testing, it prompts for Duo on the app and the test succeeds.

However, when I select that same DuoRADIUS as a Primary Identity Source for the connection profile, the AnyConnect client prompts for username and password and nothing happens after that. No Duo prompt, it sits there for a minute or so and then prompts for credentials again. I've tried appending "push", and code after the password (separated by comma), nothing makes any difference. I've torn down the identity sources and VPN connection profiles and rebuilt them, with the same result.

Before I get TAC on the horn does anyone have any ideas? Is this some kind of bug in this software version (7.2.5.1-29)?

Thanks

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card