cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Secure connections to multiple DMZ's

andres42
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking to use a 4110 for a central ingress firewall, to connect to DMZ's. This is lab related so don't freak out. I have a sever with a web page in each DMZ and each DMZ is IP'd to a 10.0.X.X schema with the X being the number of the DMZ, IE 10.0.1.X is DMZ 1, 10.0.2.X being DMZ 2 etc.

What I am looking for is a way to use the firewall to present said pages to a user on the outside port of the firewall, but make it to where there is no chance that DMZ1, can ever reach DMZ2 etc.

Currently my idea is the ingress port would allow a user to input something like DMZ1web.local and go to 10.0.10.X and with some basic fire wall rules it would allow that route, the same for DMZ2web.local.

This is a POC for a class I am taking, attempting to show how a single system can have overwatch over multiple client networks without the chance of them bleeding over into each other, IE, client 1 got a virus, it went up through the DMZ, through the firewall and back down to DMZ 2.

Any advice or pointers would be very much appreciated.

1 Reply 1

can you draw the topology 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card