Views
Helpful
Replies

secure-login problem in firepower chassis manager CLI

fly
Level 2
Level 2

I need secure-login in firepower chassis manager CLI

How Can I avoid contact Cisco tac  and get response of  Challende String?

I don't have contract

Thank you 

Tom

FP-MI-LAB# secure-login

Challenge String (Please copy everything between the asterisk lines exclusively):

********************************************************************************
Guj//wYAAADamWA2wwLwPYO87vRQUjX9laGkaJh9WUYGtto2lXqAWZ0987RGWE9T
LU5VTC1TTqQjcGQAAA==
DONE.
********************************************************************************

Please input your response when ready:

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Your understanding is correct without TAC support/Cisco contract you wont be able to login secure-login. only way for you is to re-image with new version. or re-image with same old software and restore-config.

please do not forget to rate.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

As far as I know, you cannot log into secure-login without TAC assistance.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

I know,but I need to erase log file in log directory , because is full due to bug.

I don't have contract, 

I think I only have one method , install new version software on firepower, format a new file system , and restore config

frustrated

Your understanding is correct without TAC support/Cisco contract you wont be able to login secure-login. only way for you is to re-image with new version. or re-image with same old software and restore-config.

please do not forget to rate.

You can also delete the log files from expert mode.

Check out this Field Notice for more info: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/704/fn70466.html

Also check out this bug and the workaround associated with it. https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwb34240

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

Unfortunately we run ASA on firepower 2100, not ftp ,can’t open expert mode in ASA

we have to secure-login in firepower chassis manager cli.

we don’t have FMC

thank you

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card