Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Martin95
Level 1
Level 1

I struggled to find a suitable contact option for this minor error, so if this is the incorrect place for resolving the issue, I hope I can be pointed towards a more suitable space.

As stated in the title

There is a minor error on the NetAcad: Cybersecurity Essentials: Module 6.2.1.5 - Risk Analysis

The two examples describe the difference between Quantitative Risk Analysis and Qualitative Risk Analysis in this order, the two figures attempt to visualise these examples and their differences explained in correspondence with the text.

I have noticed that both figures have the same heading that reads "Quantitative Example" for both figure; 1 and 2.

Please rectify the figure 2 title, from "Quantitative Example" and change it to "Qualitative Example"Quantitative analysis.jpg

Qualitative  analysis .jpg

I have attached two snippets of these pages, should my description be inefficient.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Martin

Comments
NotEnoughTime
Level 1
Level 1

This should probably be posted in: 

https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-academy/ct-p/netacad

You can also ask your Academy Support Center to submit a trouble ticket regarding the curriculum as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links