Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have just one user affected by MWI.Firstly it was stuck on but i dialled the mwi of dn to turn it off.Now it wont illuminate even tho there is an unread voicemail.I would like to resynch the mwi`s but cannot seem to find where to do it or p...

Hi there! Tonight I have to configure and get up and running two of these interfaces for incoming and outgoing calls. with 2 pri ISDN type connections. Can somebody please give me ONLY a clear configuration sample of 1 of these WIC's to get it up and...

godzilla0 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I am trying to get a detailed information out of our Call Manager 4.1(3)Using the Devicelistx.asp only gives me a limited result. Real Time Monitoring Tool gives me all the Information I need but only the first 200 Results.I am basically loo...

I am having an issue and cannot figure out how to fix it. At random times, I get the errors below in my WLAN Controllers and clients can no longer connect. These are not login attempts as the laptops worked on Friday and sat all weekend, now on Monda...

exatxer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes