Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Probably a foolish question, but does ESXi come bundled in the OVA?  I have gone through the guides and it does not talk about pointing to ISOs or such so I am assuming at least some version is built-in and then you upgrade as needed after deployment...

I have configured embedded NDB on a Nexus 93180YC-FX switch but when I try to add the same switch as a device in the NDB it is giving me error "Unknown Error", I am using the switch Management IP.Also I am not sure if there is a license required to e...

Hi all,    My name is Harry from China shanghai and  I have a trouble in Cisco Nexus 3548 switch  the system reload at 2 min after shutdown .    How can i do it please help me. System infoN3548# sh inventory NAME: "Chassis", DESCR: "Nexus 3548 Chassi...

Hi, we have a Nexus C3524 with the following license: N3548-BAS1K9N3524-LAN1K9 (For L3 fucntionality) Now we habe to use also the rest of the port so we bought N3548-24P-UPG=What about my N3524-LAN1K9?i have also buy N3548-LAN1K9?I use ports only in ...

Xeladona by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes