Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi all, one of my customer came with a issue about NTP Control Mode 7 vulnerability and I am investigating how to avoid DOS attack from it. what I have found is, the NTP Control Mode 7 vulnerability is fixed in IOS that support NTPv4 so I tested some...

HiPlease I need to know if I have to conifure ip pim sparse-dense-mode on all the VLANs in my environment for multicast routing to work. Presently, I have it only configured on VLANs which I know should be participating in multicasting.Thanks

londint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to All,I have an error when complete the wizard . installation failure decision to exitwhy? anyone have an idea?if I try to type the commandinterface VirtualPortGroup31 this command is not present in my router. I think who is this the error but ho...

Hi,   Good day to everyone! Regarding the 44W DC power supply, do I need to connect both input, A and B, to the source? Or one is enough to power up the switch?   Also, I'm confused with what DC cable to use. I have read on the installation guide tha...

equipment that you need.png wiring the dc input power source.png
aaguila by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes