Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

My CCNA is about to expire in May and I was wondering do I need to pass all 3 exams for the CCNP route/switch/tshoot to have my ccna not expire, or can I simply pass just one of the exams like ccnp route before the May deadline? Also how long do you ...

ITGUY by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   I have NTP server in Windows Server 2012, I want client configuration in cisco WS-C2960X-48LPS-L switch & router but not working see below configuration.   Switch(config)#do show running-config | incluSwitch(config)#do show running-config...

We have two Cisco 2960 switches and two 3560 switches We recently had fiber run at our Wisconsin plant. We were under the impression they were running from an MDF to each IDF, but it looks like they just daisy-chained it.  Can any make sense of this...

Hi Cisco Support, I have the issuo of downloading config file to another WLAN Controller they have same modle 2504 I tried both way GUI and CLI but same error massage. wish you can solve the problem. thanks.

hhakimi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,    I have a customer with arounf 100+ switches. Some of them is already EOL and they are still using it. Now they are planning to do a preventive maintenance on all their network devices.    I heard Cisco has a tool called KTN which can disc...

Hi, I set up a network consisting of two subnets A and B, which are connected via a router. For now, I have achieved to ping all devices (including two CISCO switches) of subnet B from a PC in subnet A.    But I cannot access the console line of the ...

Sophia1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes