Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I have two separate network and would like to combine them together through a single ethernet cable. The first group is using 6x3com swtiches (3300, 4900 etc). The second group is using cisco 6500 series. Currently the two networks are connected b...

s2193988 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF Acting up!

Hello,I have an MPLS VPN going through fast 0/0 when OSPF being redistributed by the ISP on both ends, and it works fine most of the time, for backup purposes I have 2 T-1's also coming in to the router and going to the same location, for some strang...

funraps by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to reorder a stack of 3550 switches so when you veiw the cluster thru CMS it is the same view as the physical location of the switches in the rack. I clustered them in the order I wanted but the CMS view was reordered by itself.Looks l...

jhilton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three ATM connection into our 2651xm router with nm-ima-4t1 network module.. The ISP only provided me with one ip address and one pvc. how do i bundle three connection into one? can anyone give me the technique to do that.. many thanks.

ekhoo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a Cat4k CatOS 7.1(1) as VMPS-Client.Sometimes I receive a syslog " %SYS-4-P2_WARN: 1/Host 00:30:05:5b:0e:31 access denied on port X/XX "and the host can't work properly. The MAC isn't learnt and no traffic aren't received on the po...

PBR

Is it possible to configure Policy Based Routing on the ethernet link where in i want some traffic originating from specified source on one ehternet link and some on other ethernet link and if one of the ethernet link goes down all the traffic shoul...