Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have 2 Cisco 7200 that are connected via 1 PVC ATM. On each sides I have 2 ethernet that are on different VLAN, eth1/0 on VLAN 1 e eth2/0 on vlan 2.I wolud like to bridge vlan 1 wtih vlan 1 on the other sides and vlan 2 with vlan 2 on the other sid...

forluca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is follow up to my first post on the AS5300 crashes. It just crashed again. During the time that it was going down, I was unable to extract any information by telling it to show version because it would not allow me to even log in even though ...

dboutell by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer has two redundant Cat6506 with SUP1A plus MSFC.On this MSFC are about 50 VLAN's defined with stanby groups.Because the VLAN number and the standby group number can not be the same if the VLAN number is higher than 255.I have to change the ...

ksteiner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I config an OSPF network with a virtual link, I think my config is ok but in fact it's fail, the route can not exchange between the virtual link area and the backbone. when I use "show ip ospf virtual-link", there is the following output:Virtu...

teru-lei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes